The third stop of the seven city PUG World Tour came to a close on Wednesday in the heart of New York City. The sold out event was loaded with great content, speakers and attendees.
Power BI users of all levels traveled to the Big Apple from around the world, including Norway, Florida, Boston, Seattle and many more locations to spend two days learning and connecting with others.
Some highlights from the event included:
- A packed Data Modeling session for the New Business User
- An Ask the Experts Panel with Microsoft and MVP’s
- A Microsoft Exam 778 Certification prep session with an MCT
- A Popular PowerApps and Flow session
- An excellent Intro to DAX course followed by an advanced DAX session
- An opportunity for new business users to take what they learned and talk through how to bring it home and apply it going forward
- And much more!
The presenters received several questions from their audiences and attendees left feeling inspired. Around 40% of attendees in New York said they were newer to Power BI.
A special shout-out to our New York Content Committee
The next stop on the World Tour is San Francisco and Toronto. We still have a few spots left for San Francisco – register today if you are interested!
Some pictures and tweets from the New York event are below.