Dive in Deep. Emerge an Expert.
Does your business look at data to make business decisions? If so, Business Intelligence is one of the most important ways to ensure success! Attend PBIUG Focus, held May 10-11, 2017 in St. Louis, MO, for two full days of deep-dive educational content focused on analyzing your data from all data sources with Power BI.
PBIUG Focus 2017 is unique because it is comprised of 90-minute sessions in three targeted tracks: Essentials, Technical, and Visuals. The targeted content will appeal to every type of Power BI user from novice to technical professional.
There are a LOT of sessions and expert presenters to get excited about! Recently, PBIUG interviewed Charles Sterling, Senior Program Manager at Microsoft, and he discussed the educational sessions he is leading at Focus and why he is excited about this conference.
“While I love sharing new information, the real reason I am excited about going to the PBIUG Focus conference is meeting the Dynamics Power BI community face-to-face!” said Sterling. Read the full interview online here
Browse the agenda by track and here’s a preview:
- Tell the Right Story with Your Data
- Learn to understand what information you need to track and the best way to visualize that data.
- Dashboard Demos – What Can You Do
- Join us for this dashboard competition and witness the amazing things that have been accomplished and the value that accessing and analyzing your company data can bring to your organization. Interested in being involved? Contact Onika Allen to get entered into the competition!
- Dive into PowerApps: Build Apps That Mean Business Without Writing Code
- Learn how to create line-of-business apps without writing code
The conference will also offer two Hands-On Labs where attendees can practice what they've learned at the end of each conference day, with expert moderators available to answer any questions. Learn more
Attending Focus will allow your field of focus to grow in exciting ways – join your Power BI peers at this training conference to dive in deep and emerge a Power BI expert.