The fifth stop of the PUG World Tour wrapped up on Thursday in sunny, San Francisco. The event was filled with 140 attendees, excellent speakers from as far away as Australia and New Zealand, and great content.
Attendees from Florida, Memphis, Denver, Portland and many other cities near and far came together at the Microsoft Sunnyvale office to spend two days learning and connecting with each other.
Some highlights from the event included:
- An Ask the Experts Panel with Microsoft and MVP’s
- A Microsoft Exam 778 Certification prep session with Armando Lacerda
- 60 people in the Advanced DAX session by Jeffrey Wang and a full house in the Intro to DAX session by Joshua Vickery
- A Popular PowerApps and Flow session
- An opportunity for new business users to take what they learned and talk through how to bring it home and apply it going forward
- A San Francisco PUG meeting at the conclusion of the event
- Sponsor Showcase sessions
- And much more!
A special shout-out to our San Francisco Content Committee
The next stop on the World Tour is Chicago and Sydney.
Some pictures and tweets from the San Francisco event are below.