The sixth stop of the PUG World Tour wrapped up on Thursday in Downtown Chicago. Attendees were met with cold, rainy weather but that didn’t stop us from having a great time. The event was filled with just over 140 attendees, great content, speakers and networking.
Attendees and speakers from New Zealand, Atlanta, Florida, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota and many other cities met at the Downtown Chicago Microsoft office to spend two days learning and connecting with each other.
Some highlights from the event included:
- An Ask the Experts Panel with Microsoft and MVP’s
- 60 people in the Intro to Power BI session
- Leila Etaati and Reza Rad who traveled all the way from New Zealand to present
- A Popular PowerApps and Flow session
- An intro to DAX and Advanced DAX session
- An opportunity for new business users to take what they learned and talk through how to bring it home and apply it going forward
- Three Sponsor Showcase sessions
- And much more!
A special shout-out to our Chicago Content Committee
The final stop on the 2017 World Tour is Sydney.
Some pictures and tweets from the Chicago event are below.