The seventh and last stop of the 2017 PUG World Tour wrapped up on Tuesday in Sydney, Australia. Despite the Melbourne Cup taking place at the same time, 145 attendees showed up to learn and connect with other Power BI users.
The agenda was filled with great presentations, speakers and opportunities for networking.
Some highlights from the event included:
- An Ask the Experts Panel with Microsoft and MVP’s
- 69 people in the Take Power BI Visualization to the Next Level
- A popular Advanced DAX session
- An opportunity for new business users to take what they learned and talk through how to bring it home and apply it going forward
- Three Sponsor Showcase sessions
Amanda Cofksy, Senior Program Manager at Microsoft said, “My favorite feature I demoed during the PUG World Tour: Sydney keynote was the bookmarking feature. It is useful for analysis and creating interactive reports. We also have some new improvements coming out in the next few months.”
A special shout-out to our Sydney Content Committee
This concludes the World Tour events for 2017. Below are some photos and tweets of the Sydney event.