View My Drafts
Job Location: Lindbergh Atlanta
Duration: Till end of the year, possibly 6 months extension
Required Skills and Experience:
· 8+ years' experience with data acquisition, data ETL, data cleansing, data mining, data integration, and statistical analysis
· 8+ years' of proven ability to write advanced SQL code, stored procedures, multi table joins, sub queries, set operations, and views
· 8+ years' experience with data visualization – designing and effectively presenting data via reports and dashboards to effectively communicate the intended message and provide value-added data insights.
· Key requirement for the position and it is essential that the resource can effectively design both detailed and executive level reports that are concise, easy to read, and convey key points about the data without requiring extensive reading and analysis.
· Able to use reporting tools including PowerBI, SSIS, SSRS, Tableau, and To
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field, or equivalent professional experience.
· Five plus years of hands-on expertise with at least one enterprise Business Intelligence tool (e.g., Tableau, QlikView, PowerBI)
· Strong written/oral communication and presentation/interpersonal skills.