View My Drafts
It was great time to have session with MSc IT Students of British College here in Nepal. The students are more interactive and wants to learn more about Microsoft Power BI .
Below is the topics that I have covered.
2. Nepal Power BI user Group
3. Microsoft Power BI Desktop: data exploration, analysis, and storytelling
4. Using Power Query to tell your story from your Facebook DATA
5. Demo and Hands on session
6. Projects and experience sharing
7. Q&A session
Helpful links shared:
Nepal Power BI User Group.
Nepal PUG: http://www.pbiusergroup.com/kathmandu
Power BI: https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/
Microsoft Azure : https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/
Microsoft Machine Learning Studio: https://studio.azureml.net/
PASS : https://www.pass.org/
R Studio : https://www.rstudio.com/
Python: Welcome to Python.org
Also, planning to do one day full Datathon which will help students to have more interaction along with the Microsoft tools and helps to implement different use cases and projects .
Microsoft DATA Platform MVP
Community Leader/Speaker: Nepal Power BI User Group