Power BI Exchange

Please login or click SIGN UP FOR FREE to create your PowerBIUG account to join this user group.
 View Only
  • 1.  color a shape map

Posted Jun 27, 2022 04:05 PM
      |   view attached
    Hello all :)

As I am new to Power BI, I try to complete a simple shape map.

I have loaded in my rapport the results of the last French elections and I'd like to color each region with the color of the winner (party = CodeNuance).

I can easily display the maximum of votes (Max Voix) on the tooltips, but I can't succeed in making the link to get the good color on the map.

For example, the region "Ile-de-France" has a maximum of votes (1158851) from the party "NUP" and should be red ;
                          the region "Haut-de-France" has a maximum of votes (545237) from the party "RN" and should be purple

Thank you so much for your help !

------------------------------
    Pierre-Antoine D
    Engineer

Attachment(s)

• 2.  RE: color a shape map

Posted Jun 29, 2022 08:55 AM
      |   view attached
    Hello everyone :)

Yesterday, I eventually managed to color the shape map with the good color by creating a measure "Couleur Max Region"

But the thing is Power BI gives an error when I choose some columns with the stacked bar or using the slicer. For example choosing "NUP" or "ECO" gives me :

"a table with multiple values was supplied where a single value was expected"

I guess it has to do with the blank cells but I struggle to fix it...

Could you help me ?

Cheers

Pierre-Antoine D
    Engineer

Attachment(s)

• 3.  RE: color a shape map

Posted Jun 30, 2022 01:59 PM
    Hello,

Can anyone help please ?