Power BI Exchange

Please login or click SIGN UP FOR FREE to create your PowerBIUG account to join this user group.
 View Only

How to have the same maximum of a sum, when we have a legend column in a stacked bar chart ?

• 1.  How to have the same maximum of a sum, when we have a legend column in a stacked bar chart ?

Posted 6 days ago
    Edited by Nicole Efanda yesterday

Hello,

The values of the same measure seems to be different, when the parameters of the visuals are different.

The data come from a table in Project Online. It is resource demands day by day. I have several lines for each day because of many projects and many resources

I calculate the sum of values day by day and take the maximum of this sum on the period of a month in that case. I have calculated this with several DAX formulas. For exemple :

ResourceDemand Dailypeak 2 =

MAXX(

KEEPFILTERS(VALUES(timeSet[TimeByDay])),

CALCULATE(

SUM(

ResourceDemandTimephasedDataSet[ResourceDemand]

),

DISTINCT(

ResourceDemandTimephasedDataSet[TimeByDay]

)

)

)

Then I use a line and stacked column chart without any column legend. The maximum of the column is correct. 

Azelie_0-1659626629666.png

In another visual I use a line and stacked column chart with Project Name in the column legend. The maximum is bigger.

Azelie_1-1659626678177.png

In the second visual it takes the maximum of the sum project by project. 

Could you help me to have the correct values with Project Name in column legend ?

Thank you in advance for your help 

Nicole 

------------------------------
    Nicole Efanda
    Developer
    Saint Jean des Champs
    ------------------------------