Power BI Exchange

Please login or click SIGN UP FOR FREE to create your PowerBIUG account to join this user group.
 View Only

Need to Get Value from 30 Days Ago

• 1.  Need to Get Value from 30 Days Ago

Posted 6 days ago

I have Equipment that I am tracking utilization for by calculating the meter reading at the end of the week and then need to find the meter reading from 30 days before that.  The goal is then to subtract the two to find the utilization for that period and plot on a graph.  At the moment, I am struggling with getting the meter reading from 30 days before the end of the week.  I have been trying measures similar to this:

Hour Meter 30 Days Ago =

VAR _EndDate = SELECTEDVALUE('ISO Date Table'[ISO EOW])

VAR _StartDate = _EndDate -30

VAR _MinDate = CALCULATE(MIN('IW Data'[DateReported]), REMOVEFILTERS('IW Data'), CALCULATETABLE('ISO Date Table', 'ISO Date Table'[DateReported] >= _StartDate))

RETURN

CALCULATE(

MIN('IW Data'[HoursDeadman]),

CALCULATETABLE(

'ISO Date Table',

'ISO Date Table' [DateReported] = _MinDate

)

)

Sample data is :

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Bill Brummett
    Business Information Developer
    Office: 864.269.6360 | Toll Free: 800.688.8802
    2304 River Road Piedmont, SC 29673
    www.carolinahandling.com
    Your Intralogistics Solutions Provider

This e-mail message may contain confidential or legally privileged information and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the information herein is prohibited. E-mails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be intercepted, amended, or contain viruses. Anyone who communicates with us by e-mail is deemed to have accepted these risks. Carolina Handling, LLC is not responsible for errors or omissions in this message and denies any responsibility for any damage arising from the use of e-mail. Any opinion and other statement contained in this message and any attachment are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.