You must be logged in to apply for this opportunity.
Why would I want to start a group?
People are passionate about Power BI and they want to share and learn from each other. PUGs are a great way to network, grow your skills, discover opportunities and have FUN. Starting a group is a great way to exercise your leadership skills and gain extra perks as a PUG Leader.What support will be provided?
We want your PUG to be successful so we will be there for you and offer the resources and support to accomplish that connect you with other users based on your location or interest. As well as:
• Help promoting your group and events
• A dedicated page for your user group on the PUG website
• Special recognition in the Power BI Community and Power BI events
• Tools and resources to enhance your meetings
• Contests and perks
• Product content for meetings
• Access to product team and community representatives
• User Group leaders forum for discussing group health, tips and challenges with other leaders and PBI community representatives
• Reporting and analysis of group metrics
• Special User Group only events at certain conferences
• First access to opportunities with the product and community
• AND MORE!
The PUG Program is agile and dynamic and will rely on your feedback and suggestions. We also practice what we preach and will make data driven decisions to ensure your success!What will be required from me?
Agreement to Power BI User Group Terms
Manage membership and event registration
Maintain membership information
Coordinate meeting times, venues and agendas
Attend a monthly coordination call
The local User Group must commit to meeting in-person at least four times per year
Report back basic meeting information and membership numbers
Encourage member sign up and participation in the user group.#CompanyOpportunities