----Very Important! You must RSVP no later than 5/27/2017 as we will need to make sure you are registered with the Security Desk.----
We hope you can join us for this PUG meeting as Michael Carlo will be presenting "The Top Ten Tutorials from PowerBI.Tips
" this will be the session that he is giving at the Data Insights Summit in June!
During the tutorials we will sprinkle in some interesting tips and tricks on how to best utilize Power BI. Tutorials are based off of real world business questions.
Tutorials will range from ingesting data, writing DAX formulas, adding color themes, and leveraging R visuals.Not only that, but we are really excited to host our PUG meeting at Microsoft's brand new location downtown, you don't want to miss it!Michael Carlo:
I'm very passionate about data and analytics. Over the past year I've spend a massive amount of time learning PowerBI and PowerBI Desktop. Through this learning process I have determined that others may also be interested in also learning this technology to visualize their data. Thus, I have developed a website knowledge repository for all things PowerBI, (www.PowerBI.Tips). This site is uniquely set up for people to come read and learn about data modeling and visualizations within Power BI.
- Employee of Johnson Controls, Held a number of positions, from engineering, to sales & marketing and now the Platform Manager of the Johnson Controls Data Platform.
- Mechanical Engineering Degree from Cedarville University in Ohio
- MBA from Cardinal Stritch University
- Currently pursing Masters of Data Science UW Oshkosh
- 2017 Microsoft MVP for Power BI
- Owner / operator of, www.PowerBI.TipsVery Important! You must RSVP no later than 5/27/2017 as we will need to make sure you are registered with the Security Desk.
There is an underground parking structure that may have availability. Enter on East Michigan and park in the attached parking garage in a visitors spot. Please note that there is a parking fee in this structure.
Take elevators on 1st floor to 4th floor lobby. Check in at desk with Security on 4th Floor and they will direct you to the 8th floor where the Microsoft office is located.