This will be a virtual event This is the first virtual PUG meeting we've hosted, and there are a few hiccups to work through. Thank you everyone for your patience.
The Greater Houston Power BI User Group's meetings are a place to chat with other Power BI users from beginners to experts. You'll have the opportunity to attend interactive sessions that cover a range of topics that can help get you started, or take your already-created Power BI assets to the next level. Participation is strongly encouraged and we would welcome your ideas for presentations and additional content.
- Time to chat and get to know everyone
- User Group news and introduction
- Depending on content and duration, the presentations may be in one room or split into two different sessions. In either case, presentations are interactive and audience participation is highly encouraged.
Show and Tell:
- Open floor to show off what you did, get feedback on your approach, ask questions, and collaborate with others
What to Bring:
- Your laptop
- Power BI projects you're building
- Knowledge, expertise, and experience