Ashraf Ghonaim is a Strategic Management Consultant at the City of Toronto. He holds a Computer Engineering degree and an MBA degree in Strategic Management with special emphasis on IT-Business Strategic Alignment using Balanced Scorecard. He is also a certified Balanced Scorecard Professional™ from the co-creators Drs. Kaplan and Norton, a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt and a Project Management Professional (PMP).
Ashraf’s domains of expertise are:
• Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Business Visualization and Data Analytics
• Strategy Management and Performance Management using the Balanced Scorecard (BSC)
• Business Process Improvement using Lean Six Sigma and Statistical Analysis
• Advanced Analytics, Data Mining, Predictive Modeling and Scenario Planning
• Project, Program and Portfolio Management using the PMI methodology
• Research and Evidence Based Business Case for Strategic Business Change
Ashraf is passionate about Power BI and he is a leader of Toronto Power BI, PowerApps, Flow user group. He is also a frequent speaker in the professional meetup groups and Microsoft events like Power BI World Tour, Dynamics 365, SQL Saturdays, etc.