I am a Microsoft Certified Trainer with an MCSE in Data Analytics, with a practice focused on Power BI specifically, and the Power Platform more generally.
Before starting my own business, ALT-Enter, LLC, I worked for Unilever,
a global consumer products company, for 27 years, in a variety of roles.
Because of my many years of corporate work experience, I focus my training on teaching business analysts the practical uses of the features and functionality in Microsoft Office applications, with a special focus on Power BI, Excel, Power Pivot (Excel 2016), and the Power Query Editor.
I have spoken frequently at Power BI events. Here is a list of my speaking engagements for the last two years:
- Power Platform Focus 2018, Indianapolis, May 2018
- Power BI World Tour, Charlotte, August 2018
- Power Platform Summit, Phoenix, October 2018
- Power BI World Tour, Seattle, October 2018
- Power BI World Tour, Montreal, November 2018
- SQL Saturday BI, Boston, March 2019
- Power BI World Tour, Washington, April 2019
- Power BI World Tour, Chicago, April 2019
- Power Platform Summit, Orlando, October 2019
- Power BI World Tour, Phoenix, December 2019
I blog about data, all things Power BI related, and Microsoft Office topics at at www.altentertraining.com. I tweet at @JBJ2110, when I am at professional seminars and conferences. You can connect with me on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/jessicabjolly/ and on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/ALTEnter/.
My favorite audience are professionals who are very skilled in Excel who are trying to learn Power BI. I love to help them with some of the concepts that can be difficult for new users: data modeling, relationships, and the Power BI ecosystem in general. I keep my talks jargon free, accessible, and light hearted.