Online Community Rules, Etiquette and Privacy Guidelines
Thank you for being part of our community. To ensure the best possible experience for all participants, we have established some basic guidelines for participation. You must accept these terms prior to participating in the online community (scroll to bottom to accept).
By joining and using this community, you agree that you have read and will follow these rules and guidelines. You also agree to reserve discussions and shared files and content to that best suited to the medium. This is a great medium with which to solicit the advice of your peers, benefit from their experience, and participate in an ongoing conversation.
Please take a moment to acquaint yourself with these important guidelines. In order to preserve a climate that encourages both civil and fruitful dialogue, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate membership in this community for anyone who violate these rules. Questions about these guidelines should be directed to our Member Services department via the Contact Us page on this site.
- Don’t challenge or attack others. The discussions and comments are meant to stimulate conversation; not to create contention. Let others have their say, just as you may.
- Use caution when discussing products. Information posted on the discussion groups and in the libraries, is available for all to see, and comments are subject to libel, slander, and antitrust laws.
- All defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal materials are strictly prohibited. Do not post anything that you would not want the world to see or that you would not want anyone to know came from you.
- Remember that Dynamic Communities and other participants have the right to reproduce postings.
- Job openings/postings are not allowed in the discussion forums.
- Contributions must be free of promotional messages (including but not limited to, promotion of products, services, training, and events), and all sales activities are strictly prohibited. This includes messages posted to discussion boards messages sent directly to an individual.
- Participants must refrain from using the user groups as a sales and/or marketing outlet. Unsolicited promotional posts are not allowed and will be removed.
- Post your message or documents only to the most appropriate lists or libraries. Do not spam several lists, libraries, or individuals with the same message.
- All messages must add to the body of knowledge. We reserve the right to reject any message for any reason.
- State concisely and clearly the topic of your comments in the subject line. This allows members to respond more appropriately to your posting and makes it easier for members to search the archives by subject.
- Include a signature tag on all messages. Include your name, affiliation, location.
- Only send a message to the entire list when it contains information that everyone can benefit from.
- Send messages such as "thanks for the information" or "me, too" to individuals, not to the entire list. Do this by using the "Reply to Sender" link in every message.
- Do not send administrative messages, such as “remove me from the list,” to the group. Instead, use the web interface to change your settings or to remove yourself from a list. If you are changing email addresses, you do not need to remove yourself from the list and rejoin under your new email address. Simply change your settings.
The Legal Stuff
This site is provided by Dynamic Communities as a service for the members of the Power Platform, Flow, Power BI, and PowerApps User Groups. Dynamic Communities is not responsible for the opinions and information posted on this site by others. We disclaim all warranties with regard to information posted on this site, whether posted by Dynamic Communities or any third party; this disclaimer includes all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness. In no event shall Dynamic Communities be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data, or profits, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of any information posted on this site.
Do not post any defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal materials. Do not post any information or other material protected by copyright without the permission of the copyright owner. By posting material, the posting party warrants and represents that he or she owns the copyright with respect to such material or has received permission from the copyright owner. In addition, the posting party grants Dynamic Communities and users of this site the nonexclusive right and license to display, copy, publish, distribute, transmit, print, and use such information or other material.
Messages should not be posted if they encourage or facilitate members to arrive at any agreement that either expressly or impliedly leads to price fixing, a boycott of another's business, or other conduct intended to illegally restrict free trade. Messages that encourage or facilitate an agreement about the following subjects are inappropriate: prices, discounts, or terms or conditions of sale; salaries; profits, profit margins, or cost data; market shares, sales territories, or markets; allocation of customers or territories; or selection, rejection, or termination of customers or suppliers.
Dynamic Communities will monitor the site for inappropriate postings; however, we do not undertake editorial control of postings. Community participants should help monitor the content posted on the site and report to us via the Contact Us link any inappropriate content or postings. In the event that any inappropriate posting is brought to the attention of Dynamic Communities, we will take all appropriate action.
Dynamic Communities reserves the right to review membership at their discretion at any time. Membership in the User Groups is not automatic and may be subject to additional due diligence. In addition, membership may be subject to further review and adjudication by Dynamic Communities staff and/or Board of Advisors. Violation of the Code of Conduct and/or the Partner Code of Conduct may subject a member to disciplinary action up to and including dismissal from the group and all related benefits.
Dynamic Communities reserves the right to moderate individuals or terminate access for any participant who does not abide by these guidelines.
Participation in the User Group online community includes a daily digest email subscription to the respective open discussion group. To modify your community email subscriptions, visit My Profile > My Settings > Email Preferences. To update your subscription to User Group marketing communications (including communications about events, promotions, sponsorship, and other relevant information), visit My Profile > Subscription Management.