My strong interest in data analysing and databases started in university. As a database developer I have such skills and knowledges:
- Knowledge of T-SQL;
- Good skills in OLTP Database developement and supporting;
- Knowledges of MDX;
- Good skills in OLAP Database developement and supporting;
- Skills in executing, automating and optimizing of ETL processes, including with using of SSIS;
- Experience in using MS SQL Server, MS Visual Studio, Vertica etc.;
- Experience in working with MS Access 2007, Powershell scripts, SalesForce.com;
- Also: knowledge of XML, experience in working with Microsoft Office.
My master's degree is in Project Management. In this area I also tried to do my best to become a real specialist. My skills and knowledges in PM are:
- Development of business plans, namely: market research, marketing strategy development, creating a plan of production and organizational plan, risk analysis, financial planning of project and justification of its financial attractiveness;
- Development of basic project documents (charter, product requirements document);
- Manage nine project management groups of processes by PMBoK methodology, namely: Project Integration Management, Project Scope Management, Project Time Management, Project Cost Management, Project Quality Management, Project Human Resource Management, Project Communications Management, Project Risk Management, Project Procurement Management;
- Skills in using of software for project development and tracking (Microsoft Project, Project Expert).