Power BI Power UP!
The two-day virtual event offered attendees the opportunity to expand their Power BI knowledge and skillset. A variety of experts shared their perspective on core Power BI components, like: data modeling, visualizations, security and more.
Each session was recorded to capture these insights to share with you, bringing robust knowledge-sharing anytime, anywhere.
Start powering up your BI strategies with these great resources! By purchasing these recordings, you will learn:
- What Power BI is and the array of data source possibilities
- The objectives of a dataset and primary considerations in choosing to build a DirectQuery or import mode dataset
- How to work with the core visualizations in Power BI Desktop and develop different report layouts
- How to leverage drill-down, cross-filtering, slicers, and report filters to provide different ways to analyze data
- Basic governance and sharing practices
- The four areas of R: introduction to R, importing data from SQL Server and Excel, using R for visualization, and using R for Machine Learning
- How to leverage world-class data analytics capabilities from historical data sets, but it also delivers the ability to see your data as it’s happening right now